Friday, October 23, 2020

2 Post: My series life

 

I could say that my life is a serie where there are three seasons, the first: “when I was a child”, the second: “ Caution, teenager” and the last ( until now): “Is too hard grow up”.

I think the best season is “Caution, teenager”, because it was time of changes and improve myself, what I mean , I was too problem and rebellious, … fights at school, punishments, disasters in general. In my opinion the best song of all I heard for this seasons is “Fat Lip” of the band Sum 41 because it talk a little about how I felt then.

 Obviously, I am not very proud of that stage or this second season but everything changes with the last episode of this season, where I lost a person who was like a second mother to me, my grandmother. I went through a tough period where one of the things that helped me overcome that was learning to play the guitar. I don't remember very well but I loved the Beatles, I know all album! Its music brought me peace, tranquility and sometimes happy but the song that most I like and symbolize this moment is “in my life” because it was the first complete song I ever played on guitar and it shows the feelings I have for my grandmother.


Then I went to university and I am here... I guess more mature, always try to look at the glass half full and be good with myself. In spite of many troubles in this last season I could say is good, there is always something good to rescue from the moments and for this reason the song that I choose is "Don't stop me now" of the band Queen because it improve my day and brings me happiness. 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5

 The field of work for a pharmaceutical chemist is big, althoug I would like to work in the clinical area, can be with healthcare teams or p...