Sunday, December 13, 2020

Post 5

 The field of work for a pharmaceutical chemist is big, althoug I would like to work in the clinical area, can be with healthcare teams or perform the role of a pharmacist. It is difficult to say that it be an outside job, as the job is inside hospitals or clinics.
I would like to trabel but that will depend a lot on the type of work and what will not change is that you have to work in an office. Finally, I want to study a specialty in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutical care in the same university, I want to contribute to the communities while I work and feel that what I study is a contribution not only for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5

 The field of work for a pharmaceutical chemist is big, althoug I would like to work in the clinical area, can be with healthcare teams or p...