Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Simps

Well, I have many favorite cartoons but if I had to choose one it would be: The Simpsons, I do not remember from what age I watched this series but it has always made me laugh, no matter how many times I have seen the episodes.

For me the best character in the series is the farmer Willie, he is a scottish inmigrant in the United States, almost always moody and very brave, now why? because in this world where adults are ridiculed while children are smart, Willie keeps his character as a moody and helpful school janitor, and yes, he has a heavy and mysterious past that reveals with dialogues like "I did not cry when my own father was hung for stealing a pig, but I will cry now", that sounds sad but Willie has more happy moments and above all funny. 



The episode that most shows the character in his maximun essence is when Lisa teaches him to be polite and smart, but at the end of the chapter, Willie rejects that lifestyle and returns to origins, being happy with it.

 

 

 
Finally, I have not named the main characters of this series, the Simpsons family where is Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart and Maggie. Almost always the story revolves around them with surreal, parodies and funny stories without leaving aside many important secondary characters such as Moe, Flanders, Mr Burns among others.



 



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5

 The field of work for a pharmaceutical chemist is big, althoug I would like to work in the clinical area, can be with healthcare teams or p...