Thursday, November 26, 2020

Post 4: Almost green

 I can't say that I'm the greenest person but I do small actions eco-friendly, basically things that I learned in my family (southern people) and that I apply every day, such as colleting organic food and turning it into compost or collecting fried oil in bottles and recycle it. I think the way I reduce my carbon footprint is walking, I love walking everywhere and also I don't have a car adn if I had a car I would like it be electric. I would like to have california worms (it eat organic waste) and to make humus soil, with that I can have a garden at home. I don't belong to eco-organization because I don't have a time, I would like belong to eco-friendly organization someday .... with some more time. Actually the people is more conscious of pollution and they act "eco" but I think it should exist a reward system for recycling, obviously to motivate people who still do not recycle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5

 The field of work for a pharmaceutical chemist is big, althoug I would like to work in the clinical area, can be with healthcare teams or p...